Home Security Tipsby William Bergen on 04/26/18
Here are 8 security tips for your home:
1. Get to know your neighbors.
2. Make sure you are using a high quality deadbolt lock on all your exterior doors.
3. Make sure you have curtains and blinds on all lower level windows and doors.
4. When traveling, make sure you have your mail held at the local post office.This is a sure sign that you are traveling.
5. Make sure all doors and windows are locked and secure.
6. Have an alarm system installed. Make sure all the members of your home are trained in proper use of your system. Make sure you have a visible yard sign.This will let burglars know your home is protect by an alarm system.
7. Have monitored smoke detectors installed. Place them on each level of your home.
8. Make sure that your alarm has a cell unit installed as primary communications to your system.
For a free analysis of your home, contact us at 866-211-3787 or visit us at www.bergensecuritysolutions.com