In today's businesses, you want to be able to protect your business smarter. I have attached a link that would give businesses an option on how to make there company's security smarter.
Smarter Access Control allows you to control, track, and manage access to small and medium businesses. It's fully integrated with a smart intrusion, video, and energy management system powered by Alarm.com for an all in one solution.
Your Smarter Access Control customers can:
- Enjoy the convenience of cloud-based access control - no onsite server setup or maintenance required
- Assign pin codes and badges for all access points (Z-Wave locks, security partitions and doors with card readers)
- Create or delete users right from the Alarm.com mobile app
- Use badges to automatically disarm security system
- Receive video and alerts when doors are accessed, held or forced open
- Buzz visitors in from anywhere
- Scan-to-add new badges to the system
- Create scheduled auto-unlock rules (e.g., unlock doors when business opens)
- Review complete audit trail, event history records and SVR timeline
Here are 8 security tips for your home:
1. Get to know your neighbors.
2. Make sure you are using a high quality deadbolt lock on all your exterior doors.
3. Make sure you have curtains and blinds on all lower level windows and doors.
4. When traveling, make sure you have your mail held at the local post office.This is a sure sign that you are traveling.
5. Make sure all doors and windows are locked and secure.
6. Have an alarm system installed. Make sure all the members of your home are trained in proper use of your system. Make sure you have a visible yard sign.This will let burglars know your home is protect by an alarm system.
7. Have monitored smoke detectors installed. Place them on each level of your home.
8. Make sure that your alarm has a cell unit installed as primary communications to your system.
For a free analysis of your home, contact us at 866-211-3787 or visit us at www.bergensecuritysolutions.com
Cloud based video surveillance is the newest thing in video technology. Video can be stored on the cloud by a managed network switch. This eliminates having a DVR or NVR locally to record your video.
Smart technology is taking the security industry to new heights.
Securing your home and business couldn't be easier.
In your home, you can now control your lights, thermostats, locks, garage doors, water management, doorbells, and even cameras all from one app on any smart phone at an affordable price.
As a business owner, knowing what goes on in your business when not there has been proven very difficult.
You can now manage your security systems, access control, video surveillance, and energy management at multiple sites all from one easy to manage application.
At Bergen Security Solutions, Inc, we can customize the right system for you.
Give us a call for a free consultation today at 866-211-3787 or visit us www.bergensecuritysolutions.com